There are many useful resources and websites on the internet which you can find using Google or other search engines.
However, there is also a lot of incorrect and out-of-date information on the internet, you need to make sure you use reliable sources of information.
Association of Building Engineers
Association of Consulting Engineers
Chartered Institute of Arbitration
Chartered Institute of Building in Ireland
Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT)
Construction Industry Federation
Dublin Business Innovation Centre
Institute of Industrial Engineers
Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers
Institute of Civil Engineers
Institution of Structural Engineers
Irish Business & Employers Confederation (IBEC)
Irish Institute of Surveyors (IIS)
Irish Planning Institute
Irish Property & Facilities Management Association (IPFMA)
Irish Small & Medium Enterprises Association
Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland
Royal Town Planning Institute
Small Firms Association
Society of Chartered Surveyors
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
• Is the information reliable and error-free?
• Is there an editor or someone who checks the information?
• What are the author’s qualifications for writing on this subject?
• What are the topics included in the work?
• Is the content of the work up-to-date?
• Is the publication date clearly labelled?
• Broken links are one measure of an out-of-date page
• Is the information presented with a minimum of bias?
• To what extent is the information trying to sway the opinion of the audience?