There are many useful resources and websites on the internet which you can find using Google or other search engines.
However, there is also a lot of incorrect and out-of-date information on the internet, you need to make sure you use reliable sources of information.
Google Scholar is a search engine that provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature.
• Is the information reliable and error-free?
• Is there an editor or someone who checks the information?
• What are the author’s qualifications for writing on this subject?
• What are the topics included in the work?
• Is the content of the work up-to-date?
• Is the publication date clearly labelled?
• Broken links are one measure of an out-of-date page
• Is the information presented with a minimum of bias?
• To what extent is the information trying to sway the opinion of the audience?