1. Understand the features of the library website and how to navigate it;
2. Be able to use Search + Find, the library’s discovery tool, to discover the library’s collections;
3. Know how to retrieve books, articles, and other resources to access information appropriate to your research needs;
4. Understand basic search techniques;
5. Recognise the range of supports available via the Library.
By using Universal Design for Learning practices and integrating accessible learning materials, we attain to meet the instructional needs of all our ATU students and learners.
Glossary of terms to explain library jargon.
All definitions are provided by the Association of College and Research Libraries.
Get in touch with Kathryn Briggs
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me: On Teams or on +353 (091) 742789