1. Understand the concepts of copyright, fair use, and plagiarism;
2. Know the legal and ethical debates of using other people’s work;
3. Explore strategies that respect copyright and fair use;
4. Understand plagiarism (intentional and unintentional), the ethical liability and possible consequences of plagiarism;
5. Know how to use our resources to answer your plagiarism and copyright questions..
By using Universal Design for Learning practices and integrating accessible learning materials, we attain to meet the instructional needs of all our ATU students and learners.
Glossary of terms to explain library jargon.
All definitions are provided by the Association of College and Research Libraries.
Get in touch with Bernie Lally
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me: On Teams or on +353 (091) 742781