Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Plagiarism and copyright infringement are two different, but related, actions. Our aim is to help you understand the difference between them and how they can affect your work.
1. Understand the concepts of copyright, fair use, and plagiarism;
2. Know the legal and ethical debates of using other people’s work;
3. Explore strategies that respect copyright and fair use;
4. Understand plagiarism (intentional and unintentional), the ethical liability and possible consequences of plagiarism;
5. Know how to use our resources to answer your plagiarism and copyright questions..
By using Universal Design for Learning practices and integrating accessible learning materials, we attain to meet the instructional needs of all our ATU students and learners.
Get in touch with Bernie Lally
Email me: email@example.com
Call me: On Teams or on +353 (091) 742781
Connect with me:
| Galway City, Dublin Road 091-742785 | Galway City, Wellpark Road 091-745409 | Mayo 094-9043146 | Connemara 091-742666